From a very young age, I have been fascinated with exercises and all sorts of movements.
As a child, I did ballet, jazz, gymnastics and capoeira. In my teen’s I studied drama for a while and ended becoming an actress. I did a couple of theatre plays and some TV work. In the meantime, I started a professional school of contemporary dance and studied there for two years. With such inspiring teachers, it was an amazing experience! Just before ending the course I decided to move to London and my plans evolved. Having studied photography, I thought I would naturally follow that path. But after having my son, I started having some aches and pains in my body. I decided to try this practice in order to help me. After a few classes, and for the first time I really noticed some improvements, and after one year of consistent practice, I was pain free! From that moment on, I fell in love with Pilates and turned it into my full time job! After qualifying in 2012 at City Lit College I taught for a couple of years and later discovered Body Control Pilates, which in my opinion is the school with the most contemporary approach to this practice, suiting all body types and all age groups, and most of all, teaching people how to move to their best ability. I qualified in 2014 and regularly take more courses, workshops, teachers classes to keep updating myself and learning more.
- Mat Pilates at Body Control Pilates qualifications level 3
- Reformer, Body Control Pilates
qualifications basic to Intermediate
- Cadillac, Body Control level 1 basic
- Chair, Body Control level 1 basic to intermediate
- Spine corrector course, Body Control Pilates
- Progressive Reformer with Lisa B Pilates
- Cadillac, Body Control Pilates level 2
- Ladder barrel, Body Control Pilates
- Pilates for older people at Body Control Pilates Volume 1
- Body Control Pilates Workshop
with Michael Fritzke and Ton Voogt on Shoulder girdle and arms mat classes
- Body Control course teaching Standing Pilates
- Body Control workshop with Elizabeth Larkan : Every Breath you take, toning circle mat workshop